• Lowest rates of depreciation in the industry
• Lowest failure rates due to the highest grade components
• Made in the USA adhering to the strictest Made in the USA Standards including poles, arms, and fixtures.
• Great Delivery
• Great at photometric design for the least amount of poles, fixtures and wattage on projects
• Amazing track record of some of the most prestigious projects in the nation.
• 20-30 year solution.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“I appreciate your ability to solve complex issues with lighting and produce a variety of photo-metrics so we can compare LED fixtures before a test install. […] We have been testing LED fixtures on our roof top parking for two years and the VUE is a clear winner in putting the light where you want it while not having the intense glare of the typical LED fixture.”
— Larry Standlee | INTERPARK, LLC, Chicago, IL
“WOW! Unbelievable! We have received compliments from all of our tenants including Ralphs, their managers and employees. In turn they have received a tremendous positive feedback from their customers about the increase in illumination. The results of the LED re-lamp program far exceeded our expectations both in lighting and electrical savings.”
— James A. Christensen | LA PAZ & MARGUERITE SHOPPING CENTER, L.P.
NLS is proud to offer American made products that benefit the environment and the customer’s pocket. Below are a few examples of “the NLS difference” and how NLS’ patented Optical Systems have made great impressions over the years with VISIBLE, impactful results. Learn about the Micro Optic and Star Power Optical Systems here.
55% Energy Savings
NLS double to tripled the average light levels throughout.
67% Energy Savings
SUPERDOME PARKING LOT
• Replaced (154) 400 watt HID (458 system watt) with (80) 156 watt and (74) 106 watt LED fixtures
74% Energy Savings
• Replaced (113) 400 watt HID fixtures with (114) 104 watt LED fixtures
71% Energy Savings
THE FORUM PARKING LOT
NLS double to tripled the average light level with recessed and concealed optics for under LAX Flight Path.
• Replaced (72) 456 watt HID with 156 watt LED fixtures