• Engineered for Optimum Thermal Management
• Sleek, Low Profile Die-Cast Housing
• Corrosion Resistant External Hardware
• Specification Grade Performance
The innovative NV-Flood is a high-powered, corrosion resistant, low copper, die-cast aluminum luminaire. Thermal management is handled with a separate driver housing and LED light engine heat sink. Heat sink cooling fins are designed with a thermal gap for longer LED/Driver life with a L70 of 481,000 hours.
• Micro Optics Flood Distributions 15°, 30°, 55°, 85°
• Micro Optics IES Distributions T2, T3, T4, T5
• Lumileds Luxeon MX LEDs
• 2700, 3000, 3500, 4000, and 5000 Kelvin
• Static Color: Red (624-634nm), Green (520-540nm), Blue (440-460nm), PC Amber (585-600nm)
• 16L TO 32L LED Configuration
• 20-80 Watts
• <CRI 70
• Die-Cast Housing and Heat Sink
• Driver Separate from Light Engine
for Superior Thermal Management
• 0-10v Dimming Driver
• 5 mils Powder Coat
• L70 481,000 Hours
• Silicone Micro Optics
• 5 Year Standard Warranty
• IP67 Rated
• IK08 Rated
• UL Listed
The NV-Flood is a robust, low copper, die-cast product designed to last. With an L70 of 481,000 hours (54 Years), IP67 Rated Silicone Optics, Superior Marine Grade Powder Coat finish as standard. The NV-Flood is also IK08 and IP67 Rated creating a rock solid lighting platform.
The NV-Flood broke the mold on flood lighting design, creating a massive lumen package in a product that will fit in your back pocket. Power, efficacy and a pint sized footprint – the NV-Flood will be dependable for many years to come.
From the hottest Deserts and harshest winters to the fiercest weed-wacker, the NV-Flood will prevail!
• NV Product Family Design DNA
• A Family of Products including Area Lights, Pedestrian scale, Wall Packs, Bollards and Flood Lights
• Design Flexibility
8 – Silicone Optics
5 – Kelvin Temperatures
4 – Vibrant Color LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber)
15 – Mounting Brackets & Accessories
6 – Glare Control options
• 16 to 32 LEDs (NV-F1 / NV-F2)
The sleek styling of the NV-Flood comes from the successful NV Family of fixtures from NLS Lighting. From multiple sizes of Area Lighting fixtures to wall mounts, and more the NV Family continues to grow. Designed to complement any job site, for security applications to wall washes, the NV-Flood can be used almost anywhere. Four static color options and 5 Kelvin temperatures can be used to create stunning visuals. The NV-Flood is ultimate design freedom.
• Excellent Thermal Management Properties
• Low Wattage – High Output
• Up to 138 LPW
• 8 Precision Flood Lighting Optics
• 6 Glare Control Options for Maximum Design Flexibility
Excellence in Photometric Performance, specifically targeting Flood Lighting applications.
• Sign Lighting
• Building Facades
• Wall Washing
• Up Lighting
• Security Lighting:
• Flag Pole
• Indirect Lighting
• Display Pad
IP67 Rated for any direction or angle of Flood Lighting.
Adding a glow of color to any application can create a powerful atmosphere. Enhance your project. Common applications include: buildings, bridges, structures, branding, decorative landscaping and plazas.
- 624-634nm (Red)
- 520-540nm (Green)
- 440-460nm (Royal Blue)
- 585-600nm (PC Amber)