– Uniform light pattern at a broad angle at extremely efficient low wattages
– Aluminum housing and heavy duty spun aluminum Cap designed specifically for residential, retail, or recreational pathways
– Available from 10 to 25 watts using 8 or 16 Luxeon M Series LEDs
– Clear standard lens; white Opal lens is optional
– Kelvin temperature offering of (warm) 3000, (neutral) 4000 and (cool) 5000 at Type 3 and 5 light distribution
– Philips Advance 0-10V Dimming Driver technology warranted 5 years
– Conforms to the strictest Made in America standards. Products are designed, tooled, fabricated and assembled in the USA
The Star Power reflector is the best Value LED optical system and utilizes the same mathematical patterns exhibited by millions of stars every night to distribute light to the intended target. Our goal is to create the highest amount of visual acuity and clarity with the least amount of required energy. This is Star Power. This is NLS Lighting.
|350 mA (35)||17w|
|530 mA (53)||26w|
|700 mA (7)||35w|
|Order||Model||T3 Lumens||T3 Lm/W||T5 Lumens||T5 Lm/W||Watts|
All dimensions are in inches.