– Designed to replace existing fixtures saving 75% energy while exceeding IES minimum foot candle levels, improving light distribution and uniformity
– Clear tempered safety glass lens with silicone gasket that improves fixture reliability
– Acrylic linear diffuser is optional to increase vertical foot candles and soften light output
– Available from 33 to 132 watts and is scaleable to replace any wattage between 70-400 watt HID
– Throws light up to five mounting heights asymmetrically
– Rapid mounting system for quick installation
– Patent-pending Star Power reflector system made of diused 95 percent reflective low-glare optic material
– Conforms to the strictest made in the USA standards. Products are designed, tooled, fabricated and assembled in the USA
– Kelvin temperature offering of (neutral) 4000 and (cool) 5000 in Type 5 light distribution
– Philips Advance driver technology is warranted 5 years
The Star Power Reflector is the best Value LED optical system and utilizes the same mathematical patterns exhibited by millions of stars every night to distribute light to the intended target. Our goal is to create the highest amount of visual acuity and clarity with the least amount of required energy. This is Star Power. This is NLS Lighting.
|530 mA (53)||33w||47w||65w||95w|
|700 mA (7)||44w||60w||83w||125w|
|1050 mA (1)||67w||93w||132w||-|
|Order||Model||T5 Lumens||T5 LM/W||Watts|
Related marketing material is available for download or by request for delivery. Standard shipping is 5-7 business days via UPS Ground. For expedited delivery, please contact factory.