5 YEAR (STANDARD) WARRANTY
Download your copy of NLS Lighting, LLC’s 2017 Standard 5 Year Warranty →
Any questions, feel free to contact our Accounting Department by calling (310) 341-2037.
• Subject to all of the limitations set forth in NLS Lighting’s Terms and Conditions of Sale, for NLS Lighting Outdoor Light Emitting Diode (LED) luminaires only.
• NLS Lighting warrants to the original purchaser that the LED lighting system and full fixture will be free from defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of shipment of the products.
• If 10% of the individual LEDs (light source) should fail within 5 years of shipment, NLS Lighting will, at its discretion, ship a repaired or replacement fixture from NLS Lighting factory. Or, at its discretion repair the fixture in the field. If field repair is done, labor rates must be agreed upon in writing before said work is complete.
• The warranty does not cover failures due to abnormal site conditions. These abnormal conditions include, but are not limited to, under/overvoltage, under/over current, excessive switching and excessive ambient temperatures. Modifications to fixtures or poles without the approval of NLS Lighting will void Warranty.
• Subject to all of the limitations set forth in NLS Lighting Lighting’s Terms and Conditions of Sale, for NLS Lighting Lighting Outdoor LED luminaires only, NLS Lighting Lighting warrants to the original purchaser finish for a period of 5 years from date of shipment.
• Poles are warranted for five (5) years. Poles must be regularly inspected and wipes clean to insure a non-abrasive surface. Poles are warranted against cracking, peeling, fading and chalking. The warranty is at the discretion of NLS as to how and where to fix the problem should one occur. NLS Lighting will not cover costs of transportation, installation and/or removal of defective or damaged poles.
• NLS Lighting, LLC will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective finish if it exhibits cracking, peeling, excessive fading or corrosion defects during the warranty period.
• During the warranty period some fading, staining or chalking may occur. This is normal aging for the finish used, is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered by our warranty.